Relocating to another state is a challenging and exciting experience. To succeed, you are going to need all the professional support you can get. That’s why you would probably like to scan several interstate moving companies to hire the best one to cater to your needs.
Get a customized list of the best long distance moving companies
What would you say if you could have 100% confidence in the reliability and professionalism of the interstate movers you are about to hire? And be able to choose the best company from a database of pre-screened moving companies in different regions across the country? This is what LongDistanceMoving.com does for you.
Contact us today to request a free moving quote and get a list of tried and tested businesses thoroughly reviewed by the industry experts. Take off the strain of looking for a reliable firm to handle your interstate moving.
Be mindful of the federal regulations
The requirements towards the interstate movers and packers are much stricter than towards the state ones. Obviously, this is caused by the fact that interstate moving companies face greater challenges such as long distances and different rights and responsibilities defined by different states.
It is essential to know about the government rules concerning long distance moving industry, for example:
- insurance. Interstate move providers must hold a valid insurance certificate which will help to minimize the risks associated with your packing and moving.
- U.S. D.O.T. Number. This is a government-issued confirmation that an interstate moving company complies with the necessary regulations and is financially capable of delivering customer service according to the industry standards.
- FMCSA registration. Since The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration demands that interstate moving companies have to update their licenses every two years, you should remember to check this out too.
Hiring a moving company that will make you happy
In a bustling marketplace, it is easy to get confused when trying to figure out which moving company has enough experience and resources to make your relocation hassle-free and cost-effective.
Pay attention to the following things when choosing your interstate mover:
- check out the ratings of long distance moving companies online;
- ask several providers for a spreadsheet with a cost estimation specifically for the size and weight of the belongings you need to move. Compare the costs and see which one does the best job of optimizing them;
- make sure that your moving interstate is insured. A good moving company will offer a Full or Released Value Protection for its clients;
- a good interstate moving company should offer you an In Transit Storage as oftentimes you might be coming to your new place later and will need to keep things safe until then.
There is so much to think over and do when relocating to the new state. Finding the interstate moving services is yet another challenging task that you do not have the time to handle – so we do that for you. Request a free quote right now and enjoy a seamless relocation!