Relocation and moving make a challenging experience. So much to think over and evaluate before making any specific arrangements. Without a doubt, finding professional and dedicated relocation movers is instrumental to making your big move smooth and stress-free.
How does LongDistanceMoving.com help you?
We know that you don’t have the time to contact endless stream of companies trying to figure out who would actually deliver quality and cost-effective relocation moving services.
That’s why you need us! We pre-screen moving companies to create a single database of the most reputable and reliable businesses you will be happy to work with. Now you can get a customized list of the most trustworthy vendors that will help you make your relocation as easy as a breeze. Get your free quote right now!
Finding the best moving services
We make a 360-degree overview of the moving and relocation companies, including cross country movers, to determine whether they deserve to be part of our comprehensive database. Here are just a few things we pay attention to most of all – but our list is far longer and extensive than that.
Whether it is an independent local moving company or big corporate movers, they must work to deliver an excellent customer service. Some of the most important things are:
- whether they have a brick and mortar location and a website. Depending on your circumstances, you may want to visit your moving specialist in person, but most of the time online communication will work just fine;
- the speed of their reaction. Whether you are contacting by email, phone call or social media, you expect to get helpful answers immediately;
- whether the company offers flexible storage options. Transporting a multitude of items each having different size, weight and shape is challenging but with the relocation movers that we list your items are safe. In Transit Storage also provided.
- pre move Collecting packing materials is time-consuming so your domestic and international movers should provide you with them at a reasonable cost.
Compliance with federal regulations is equally important. We pre-screen all moving companies to find out whether they:
- provide insurance. Your moving specialist should offer an opportunity to insure your stuff at a reasonable cost;
- hold a valid license issued by The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (should be updated every two years);
- has a knowledge and procedures to handle force majeure situations with minimal costs;
- has a clear warranty policy. If things ever take an unexpected turn, you should be confident your well-being is not being put at risk.
Safeguard yourself against poor service and high costs by using our database of the best relocation moving service reviewed by the moving industry experts.
The moving specialist will contact you to come up with a plan and cost estimation. No more guesswork and unexpected costs – an effective plan of action instead.
Get your free moving quote today and experience the moving process that you have always wanted: smooth, stress-free and cost-effective.